Welcome to our study website! The goal of this site is to communicate with study partners and any other interested individuals about an ongoing study on the impacts of moral distress on nurses working with patients living with dementia. On this website, you will find:
- Details about every phase of the ongoing study.
- Information about a previous study which forms the base for this one.
- Information about the study team.
- Details as to the current activities of the study team.
- Links to our partner organisations’ websites.
To find further information, please use the above drop down menu to navigate the site.
Whether you are participating in this study or simply interested in the topic of moral distress in health care, we hope you find this site useful!